Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Dariuosh / Hami - Permission ( Ejazeh )



Songwriter : Reza Attae'
Composer :  Varoozhan 

Permission

I'll put the mountains on my back
I'll wear every wars cloth
I'll take the wave from the See
I'll milk a stone
I'll bring the Moon to house
I'll aim the Wind
I'll count the Soil all over the world, one by one

If your eyes say yes
all that would be easy

I'll put the Universe on my shoulder
I'll die thousand times a day
I'll take Stars from Sky
and put them in front of your eyes
Your eyes are sanctity of earth
They are beautiful
If you want, I'll let no one else see you

If your eyes say yes
all that would be easy

I'll gouge moon's eye
I'll bring a ladder
I'll take a picture of your eye
and place it instead of moon's eye

I'll take Sunlight ( so no one can see you)
I'll make a door for your eyes ( so no one can see you)
I'll make a mirror from your eyes
and bring it with myself for you ( so you can see how beautiful they are)

Download  Link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnj7a7yf2rir1ks/4%20-%20Ejazeh.mp3
< >

No comments:

Post a Comment