Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Mahmood Kianoosh - Happiness with it's own pattern


Happiness with it's own pattern

What am I ?
A dream from nothing, adrifter in a Delirium.
Who sees me in a dream ?
Am I in her or she is in mine ?
Her beauty is broken in contortion of a restless wave
seeing a moment on water
where was I ?

a night from threads of memory
suddenly lassoed me
without my color
without my scent
without my prospect
incarcerated me in a crystal closed Prison

you, who are pleased with a dream, tell me
you fool yourself with your own imagination
in this loneliness, full of waiting, without lover
happiness with it's own pattern

we're not a dream without a sleep
we're not a wave free from wind

you are sleep and dream
you are wind
you are wave and ocean

"Mahmood Kianoosh"


Picture from LunaLoveHero @  http://luztapia.deviantart.com/
< >

No comments:

Post a Comment